WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Talent Revolution Optimizing Our Workforce for the New Talent Economy

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: The Talent Revolution Optimizing Our Workforce for the New Talent Economy Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:19 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
The Talent Revolution
by Fulton, Anne;

English | 2023 | ISBN: 195588479X | 231 pages | True EPUB | 7.67 MB
Today, we are facing an unprecedented urgency to reinvent talent dynamics. The rapidly converging forces of the pandemic and the rolling waves of activism as a result of the #MeToo and #BlackLivesMatter movements have accelerated the need for change. Traditional talent processes served the purposes of the last decade, the last millennium even. But we have reached a point where people practices must become more human-centric, intelligent, more robust in their skills and capability matching, more learning and growth-oriented, more enabling, more rigorous in their transparency and inclusivity and better able to deliver the talent optimization that organizations will need in the coming decade. Organizations who are fair, transparent, inclusive, respectful of their people are the ones who will thrive into the future. In this book, Anne Fulton demonstrates that this is what the Future of Work is all talent agility, empowerment and enablement ― the true emancipation of talent.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked