WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Tiger and the Rabbit Harnessing the Power of the Metaverse, WEB3, and AI for Business Success

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: The Tiger and the Rabbit Harnessing the Power of the Metaverse, WEB3, and AI for Business Success Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:47 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
The Tiger and the Rabbit
by Carter, Sandy;

English | 2023 | ISBN: 139419014X | 255 pages | True PDF | 7.79 MB
Unlock the potential of the world's latest tech to solve your customers' most pressing problems In The Tiger and The Harnessing the Power of the Metaverse, Web3, and AI for Business Success, A Business Fable , former Amazon Web Services VP and COO and Channel Chief at Unstoppable Domains, Sandy Carter, delivers an engaging new narrative about a brand struggling to improve their customer experience. The company's technical and marketing teams must work together to present solutions involving Web3, the Metaverse and Artificial Intelligence, in doing so, they learn valuable lessons about digital identity, community, and data ownership. In the book, you'll An indispensable and exciting discussion of using the world's newest technologies to solve some of our customers' most intractable problems, The Tiger and The Rabbit will earn a place on the bookshelves of managers, executives, entrepreneurs, founders, board members, and other business leaders.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked