WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Toy Soldiers Building and Redefining a collection

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Toy Soldiers Building and Redefining a collection Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:33 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Toy Soldiers
by Clark, Simon;

English | 2023 | ISBN: 0719842611 | 192 pages | True EPUB | 54.38 MB
Toy soldiers have played a significant role in the history of toys since the days of ancient Egypt, reflecting real-world realities of the times in which they were produced. Written as a primer for toy soldier collectors, both new and experienced, as well as for those wishing to relive childhood memories, this highly illustrated volume conveys the reader from the early origins of toy soldiers to the so-called 'golden age' of the 1930s, then through the austerity of World War II and early post-war years to the plastic revolution of the 1960s. It moves on to look at the reintroduction of the traditional toy soldier in the 1980s and 90s and the emergence of the bespoke military miniature and commercial connoisseur ranges by the likes of King & Country, First Legion and similar makers, before ending with a brief examination of the future of the toy soldier. Brief histories of the major toy soldier makers both past and present are included, and most of their most prominent products are examined and evaluated in some detail. Useful hints on identifying and buying toy soldiers, as well as practical information on the storage and display of your toy soldier collection, how to start a collection and where to buy toy soldiers are also included in this meticulously researched work.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked