WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Advances in Systems Engineering

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Advances in Systems Engineering Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:06 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Advances in Systems Engineering: Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Systems Engineering, ICSEng 2023, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA August 22-24, 2023 by Henry Selvaraj, Grzegorz Chmaj, Dawid Zydek
English | EPUB (True) | 2023 | 531 Pages | ISBN : 3031405781 | 73.7 MB
This book presents the proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Systems Engineering held at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV), USA, during August 22-24, 2023.

Research in the discipline of Systems Engineering is an important concept in the advancement of engineering and information sciences. Systems Engineering attempts to integrate many of the traditional engineering disciplines to solve large complex functioning engineering systems, dependent on components from all the disciplines. The research papers contained in these proceedings reflect the state of the art in systems engineering from all over the world and should serve as vital references to researchers to follow.
The topics covered in this book include AeroSpace Systems, Cyber-Physical Systems, Autonomous Systems, Sensor Networks, Machine Learning and Analytics, Internet of Things, Applied Media Informatics and Technology, Control Systems, Energy Systems, Automotive Systems, Biological Systems, Vehicular Networking and Connected Vehicles, Aerospace Systems, Automation, Manufacturing, Smart Grids, Nonlinear Systems, Power Systems, Robotics, Social Systems, Economic Systems, and others.
This book is a very good resource for graduate students, researchers, and scholars who want to learn about the most recent development in the fields.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked