WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>>Downloaders<<<
Show your gratitude to uploaders with your replies and support.
Please, also report dead links and posts which contain premium links only.

>>>ATTENTION<<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>Accounts Auto-Activated<<<
Accounts are currently auto-activated.(Must be Use Real Email) & In case of any issue, contact us via email by [ img ] Clicking Here.

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Start Painting Colorful Portraits in Procreate

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
meenuto
Post subject: Start Painting Colorful Portraits in Procreate Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:38 pm
Emperor Of Warez

[ img ]
Start Painting Colorful Portraits in Procreate.
File Name:Start Painting Colorful Portraits in Procreate --->

Home Page [/color]: :!: To show Download Link Register or Login :!:--->Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art --->File Size :467MB-->Publisher:skillshareUpdated and Published:October 24, 2023 -->Product Details
In this class, you will learn step by step how to paint a portrait that is full of color, realism and playfulness. We will pay special attention to color and learn how to push the colors of the things you see to make them more fun to paint. After the class not only you will be able to paint portraits, but you will also be able to paint anything you see thanks to the color theory you learned in the process. The skills of seeing color and it's many components can translate to so many art forms and I hope this course inspires you to create work from the colorful world around you!
In the class, we will cover:

Color Theory (value, hue, saturation, temperature)Choosing a reference imagePortrait-drawing basics for ProcreateSimplifying a portrait into planesFundamentals of blocking colorsBlending planes of different colors
This class is designed for you to practice a lot with questions, exercises, and more! I hope you have fun working on tiny exercises as well as seeing your final project, a fully completed portrait, come to life with all the skills you've learned!

Downlad Links

Rapidgator :!: To show Download Link Register or Login :!: Nitroflare :!: To show Download Link Register or Login :!:

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”