WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Bad Weather Friend by Dean Koontz

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Hannibal
Post subject: The Bad Weather Friend by Dean Koontz Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:49 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

The Bad Weather Friend by Dean Koontz
English | eBook | Size: 475.74 MB[/center]
Benny is so nice they feel compelled to destroy him, but he has a friend who should scare the hell out of them in this breathtaking new kind of thriller by #1 New York Times bestselling master of suspense Dean Koontz.

Benny Catspaw's perpetually sunny disposition is tested when he loses his job, his reputation, his fiancée, and his favorite chair. He's not paranoid. Someone is out to get him. He just doesn't know who or why. Then Benny receives an inheritance from an uncle he's never heard of: a giant crate and a video message. All will be well in time.

How strange-though it's a blessing, his uncle promises. Stranger yet is what's inside the crate. He's a seven-foot-tall self-described "bad weather friend" named Spike whose mission is to help people who are just too good for this world. Spike will take care of it. He'll find Benny's enemies. He'll deal with them. This might be satisfying if Spike wasn't such a menacing presence with terrifying techniques of intimidation.

In the company of Spike and a fascinated young waitress-cum-PI-in-training named Harper, Benny plunges into a perilous high-speed adventure, the likes of which never would have crossed the mind of a decent guy like him.

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

[center]If any links die or problem unrar, send request to [/center]

griffin
Post subject: Re: The Bad Weather Friend by Dean Koontz Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:44 pm
Little Baby

thank you

stikle
Post subject: Re: The Bad Weather Friend by Dean Koontz Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:52 pm
Little Baby

Thanks for the RG

Gman65
Post subject: Re: The Bad Weather Friend by Dean Koontz Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:14 pm
Adolescent
Adolescent
Donator

thx

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked