WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Essays on Coding Theory

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Essays on Coding Theory Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Essays on Coding Theory
English | 2024 | ISBN: 1009283375 | 473 Pages | PDF | 3.2 MB

Critical coding techniques have developed over the past few decades for data storage, retrieval and transmission systems, significantly mitigating costs for governments and corporations that maintain server systems containing large amounts of data. This book surveys the basic ideas of these coding techniques, which tend not to be covered in the graduate curricula, including pointers to further reading. Written in an informal style, it avoids detailed coverage of proofs, making it an ideal refresher or brief introduction for students and researchers in academia and industry who may not have the time to commit to understanding them deeply. Topics covered include fountain codes designed for large file downloads; LDPC and polar codes for error correction; network, rank metric, and subspace codes for the transmission of data through networks; post-quantum computing; and quantum error correction. Readers are assumed to have taken basic courses on algebraic coding and information theory.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked