WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

ECS FEMFAT 2023 HotFix1 (x64)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: ECS FEMFAT 2023 HotFix1 (x64) Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:55 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
File size: 730 MB

FEMFAT (Finite Element Method Fatigue) is the number one engineering software tool for fatigue life prediction. It is used to improve reliability and robustness of components in automotive and machinery industry.

FEMFAT is a tool designed to identify critical locations and supports the light weight optimization process at an early development stage, way before time- and cost-consuming tests will be performed. This results in high confident level to release prototypes, therefore less development loops and costly hardware tests.

Continuously developed over the last 20 years, FEMFAT provides reliable results to release virtual prototypes in an early development stage. FEMFAT is widely used in the automotive and non-automotive industry and trusted to be the number one tool for CAE.
The binding link between test track, laboratory and CAE is FEMFAT LAB. It supports development engineers with respect to load data management, including analysis, data processing and generation of load spectra. FEMFAT LAB is a powerful software solution to visualize, analyze and process large amounts of load data. FEMFAT LAB analyzes time histories of millions of data points and hundreds of channels within seconds.

Anomalies such as drift, mean shift and spikes can be removed either automatically or manually. Time can be saved using the FEMFAT LAB project functionality, because the same operations can be carried out automatically for several files without any user input.

Whats New

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

HOMEPAGE

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Apps”
Jump to: