WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Karen Bender - Like Normal People

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Karen Bender - Like Normal People Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:34 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Like Normal People
Author: Karen Bender

Published: 2015
Language: English
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Extension: EPUB
Size: 471 KB
Subjects: Fiction, Literature

This "luminous, meditative novel on the boundaries between childhood, adulthood, and old age" follows one day in the lives of three generations of women (Entertainment Weekly).

Like Normal People charts a family constellation that revolves around an off-kilter center: Lena is forty-eight years old, but mentally locked in childhood. Moving deftly between present and past, the novel follows Lena's day-long escape from her residential home with her troubled twelve-year-old niece. While this odd couple takes refuge on a honky-tonk southern California beach, Lena's widowed mother, Ella, goes in search of them. In the process, Ella relives her own life's dreams and disappointments: her marriage to a sweet, loving shoe salesman; her discovery of Lena's disability; and her aching attempts to give her daughter a "normal" childhood. For so long, Lena has been the focus of Ella's world-but now, she must contemplate the prospect of letting her daughter go.

Covering three entire lifetimes in the course of one day, this powerful, emotional story from the author of Refund, a National Book Award finalist, is "an uplifting and bittersweet testament to uncompromising love" ( The New York Post).

Download Karen Bender - Like Normal People

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked