WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Developing a hapi Edge A rich Node.js framework for apps and services

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Developing a hapi Edge A rich Node.js framework for apps and services Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:27 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Developing a hapi Edge: A rich Node.js framework for apps and services By Van Nguyen, Daniel Bretoi, Wyatt Preul, Lloyd Benson
2015 | 194 Pages | ISBN: 1939902207 | PDF | 4 MB
"Developing a hapi Edge" shows you how to build enterprise-quality web applications using the hapi service and application framework. By walking through the creation of a real web application, hapi-plugins.com, you will learn how to configure and start hapi, build out APIs, perform authentication, validation, caching, and so much more. You will also discover tips and tricks used in production hapi deployments regarding plugins, testing, debugging, and security. hapi was developed and is used within Walmart and has been battle tested during the most critical days of the year for e-commerce websites, Black Friday. It has proven itself to not only handle extremely high production loads at a breeze but is also a pleasure to work with. The aim of the framework was to address pitfalls in the other established out there, and it has done so without fail.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked