WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Karl Bourdiec - Club27

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Karl Bourdiec - Club27 Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:55 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Club27
Author: Karl Bourdiec

Language: English
Publisher: karl bourdiec
Extension: EPUB
Size: 238 KB
Subjects: Cameron Bishop is dead, Legally at least., cmaeron, Bishiop, scifi, frozen, cryogenics, club 27, club 27 list, list, 27 club, 27 club list, 27 club book, 27 club white lighter, 27 club illuminati

Cameron Bishop is dead, Legally at least.
We all wish that when things go south we had somewhere to hide and allow any issues to blow over. When Cameron Bishop is accused of shooting his best friend and guitarist, he finds a place to do such a thing, Somnus. An underground system which puts the mega rich under a 90 day hibernation until either what they have done or they have been forgotten. Four celebrities are frozen for 20 years and are woken up to a comedian who was one of the 4, being shot, they must follow up on who shot him and why? Before the gun man kills again or before their insomnia catches up on them.
Terry Pratchett meets Douglas Adams style in writing, you'll find my writing style asking 'what happens next?', while hoping it doesn't getting back on track. Following on from the idea of 27 club, when celebrities either die or vanish at the age of 27, the book asks where they all went and if the theories of them hiding away underground are true, why haven't they simply just popped up in the middle of Tesco doing a weekly shop.

Download Karl Bourdiec - Club27

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked