WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Karen Diroll-Nichols - Rose Maddock

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Karen Diroll-Nichols - Rose Maddock Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:19 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: WindSwept Narrows: #15 Rose Maddock
Author: Diroll-Nichols, Karen

Published: 2012
Publisher: Karen Diroll-Nichols
Extension: EPUB
Size: 232 KB
Subjects: romance, friends, humor, sex, fun

Rose Maddock knew it was taking a great deal out of her friend to accept the guard that had been assigned to her. She dropped to her knees, barely breathing and waved the two of them past, ignoring the laughter from Daphne, continuing on when Rose weakly waved a couple palms at her."You're evil, woman!" Rose called loudly with the air her body was screaming to hold onto."Yeah, yeah...Vlad tells me that all the time," she chuckled as she kept running.Her behind rested on her heels, her head hanging as her body tried finding the air her mind swore to her was out there. Somewhere."Insane people run and enjoy it," Rose breathed through a low growl."I've heard that."Rose lifted her head, reluctantly, one eye opening with even more reluctance. The voice was smooth and soft with a lilt to it that made her think of St. Patrick's day coming up in a few days. He was perched on his heels in front of her, hands dangling between his knees and head tilted to the side. He wore a good pair of running shoes and simple, grey sweats, the sleeves on the hooded shirt shoved to his elbows. Nothing glittering, she noticed except the brightest pair of blue eyes she'd seen on a guy. Ever."Water?"Rose stared at the half full bottle he pulled from behind him, offering it to her easily, one midnight colored brow arched patiently."I...no...probably..." Rose slowly forced her muscles to wake up, her abdomen protesting as she straightened, pulling a soft moan from her lips."I'm not concerned with germs," he teased, flipping the lid up and offering the frosted bottle once more. Full lips parted when the grin slashed his face.Rose took the bottle and gratefully drained half the contents."Thank you...really...""I think you might live," he teased, accepting the bottle back."It was a lunatic idea to begin with...some insane distant nut memory of running when I was a kid..." she shook her head ruefully. "And Daphne...and you...you make it look so flippin' easy, it's...just wrong...barely survived two laps...""I should apologize," he murmured, humor in his tone that had her eyes narrowing in her appraisal. "I've been running for a good many years. You?""Some idiot notion I had this morning," she mumbled testily. "I think it's passing. Just because you got these long legs, people think you should be able to gallop around like a...a pony on a track...""They should be horse whipped," he agreed in the break."It's my own fault," she sighed. "Daphne isn't keen on having a guard...so I thought if we were together, maybe the guard could take the morning hour break...but probably not...Vlad would have both our hides if something happened to her," she stretched toward the grey skies above them when he stood up and extended his palm. "Thank you.""The blonde running at a very fast clip?" He nodded toward the distance."Daphne Paddington...except she was married recently...no matter...I hope her guard survives," she chuckled, turning toward the back entrance to the lockers and indoor gym. "I'm sorry if I interrupted your run.""I had just about finished," he lied smoothly, leaving off the curiosity that had him ending his morning ritual a little sooner. "Why does your friend require a guard?"Rose sighed, one palm up and rubbing over her neck."Escaped stalker who didn't like being rejected," she said quietly. "It's been a long month...I know it's bothering her. She runs more when she's stressed. Vlad, her husband, he's not a runner at all. Me, I'm sticking to pools, rowing, weights and racquet ball.""Are you visiting the resort long?" He found himself asking as they entered the building.

Download Karen Diroll-Nichols - [WindSwept Narrows 15] - Rose Maddock

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked