WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Application of Lake Sediments for Climate Studies

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: The Application of Lake Sediments for Climate Studies Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:30 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Praveen K. Mishra, "The Application of Lake Sediments for Climate Studies "
English | ISBN: 3031347080 | 2023 | 150 pages | PDF | 8 MB
The book discusses a comprehensive overview of various limnological approaches for climate studies, and sheds light on a multi-dimensional approach (i.e., field, laboratory, and data analysis; modern investigations; proxy development/calibration; proxy interpretation; and validation of climate models with proxy data) for climate reconstruction. The study highlighted the utilization of lake sediment as an archive for paleoclimate research. With the help of several case studies from around the globe (Israel, India, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Tibet, China and Europe), this brief provides a unique way to understand the implication of the methodological framework for climate studies. The book emphasizes the importance of field-based modern investigations to establish baseline characteristics of lake basins according to changes in environmental conditions. It also unveils the role of paleoclimate studies in climate model validation to forecast future climate variability. The book is a valuable resource for early career researchers interested in climate studies especially those using lake sediments as climate archive.

Read more

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked