WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Change of Climate and Ecological Environment in China 2021 Synthesis Report

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: The Change of Climate and Ecological Environment in China 2021 Synthesis Report Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:42 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
The Change of Climate and Ecological Environment in China 2021: Synthesis Report
by Dahe Qin, Yongjian Ding
English | 2023 | ISBN: 9819944864 | 225 Pages | True PDF | 10.2 MB

This book analyzes China's climate and environmental change facts, impacts and vulnerabilities, and mitigation strategies. On basis of synthesis assessment, through comprehensive integration, it focuses on four aspects: climate change and ecological environment evolution, future climate change and risk prediction, technical measures and action results for adaptation and mitigation, and development path with climate resilience. In terms of change facts, it focuses on extreme climate events, large-scale factors affecting China's climate change, and the impact of climate change on China's social and economic system. In terms of future risks, it focuses on key variables such as temperature, precipitation and other key variables and the prediction of future changes in extreme climate events. Potential risks in resources, agriculture, cryosphere, ecology, human settlements, health and major projects are also discussed. In terms of adaptation and mitigation, this book systematically sorts out and summarizes the effects, policy choices and synergies of climate change adaptation and mitigation from two perspectives, global and Chinese. Finally, from the perspectives of carbon emission path, sustainable development, and building a community with a shared future for mankind, it explains the essentials of choosing a development path with climate resilience.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked