WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Histology for Pathologists, 5th Edition (EPUB)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
shzubair
Post subject: Histology for Pathologists, 5th Edition (EPUB) Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:34 pm
Ancient Philosopher

[ img ]

English | ISBN: 1496398947 | 2019 | EPUB | 1344 pages | 441 MB

Stacey Mills, "Histology for Pathologists, 5th Edition"

Selected as a Doody's Core Title for 2022 and 2023!

Filled with more than 1,000 images, the latest edition of this award-winning comprehensive classic-written by anatomic pathologists for anatomic pathologists-has been updated with new information on surgical principles and techniques. Like previous editions, the book is designed to bridge the gap between normal histology and pathologic alterations.

Now featuring the latest developments and advances made since the previous edition five years ago.
Unique among pathology textbooks in using human-as opposed to animal-tissues for discussions on histology.
Essential reading for all anatomic pathologists, and particularly helpful for pathology residents throughout their training.
Chapters and sections organized by biological system as well as body region.

Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience

Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked