WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:20 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry by S. A. Richards, J. C. Hollerton
English | April 3, 2023 | ISBN: 1119844800 | 288 pages | MOBI | 16 Mb
Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry

A hands-on resource advocating an ordered approach to gathering and interpreting NMR data
The second edition of Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry delivers a pragmatic and accessible text demonstrating an ordered approach to gathering and interpreting NMR data. In this informal guide, you'll learn to make sense of the high density of NMR information through the authors' problem-solving strategies and interpretations.
The book also discusses critical aspects of NMR theory, as well as data acquisition and processing strategy. It explains the use of NMR spectroscopy for dealing with problems of small organic molecule structural elucidation and includes a brand-new chapter on Nitrogen-15 NMR. Readers will also find:Strategies for preparing a sample, spectrum acquisition, processing, and interpreting your spectrumFulsome discussions of Carbon-13 NMR spectroscopyPractical treatments of quantification, safety procedures, and relevant softwareAn ideal handbook for anyone involved in using NMR to solve structural problems, this latest edition of Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry will be particularly useful for chemists running and looking at their own NMR spectra, as well as those who work in small molecule NMR. It will also earn a place in the libraries of undergraduate and post-graduate organic chemistry students.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked