WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Mastering Linux Shell Scripting A Practical Guide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Mastering Linux Shell Scripting A Practical Guide Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Mastering Linux Shell Scripting: A Practical Guide
by Brett Neutreon

English | March 20, 2024 | ASIN: B0CYQ4NVY6 | 371 pages | PDF | 116 Mb

Unlock the full potential of Linux shell scripting with this comprehensive and practical guide. "Mastering Linux Shell Scripting: A Practical Guide" is designed for readers ranging from beginners with no prior scripting experience to seasoned professionals looking to refine and expand their scripting skills. Throughout the book, you'll embark on a detailed exploration of shell scripting fundamentals, advanced text manipulation techniques, error handling and debugging practices, and much more.
Delve into the basics of creating and running shell scripts, handling variables and data types, and mastering flow control to write complex and efficient scripts. Learn how to automate tedious and repetitive tasks, manage system configurations and administration, and schedule jobs with precision using CRON. Each chapter is packed with practical examples and exercises designed to apply what you've learned in real-world scenarios.
Whether you're aiming to enhance your productivity, automate system maintenance, or develop sophisticated scripts for complex tasks, "Mastering Linux Shell Scripting: A Practical Guide" provides the knowledge and tools you need to achieve scripting mastery. Embrace the power of shell scripting and transform the way you interact with Linux systems.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked