WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Karla Sorensen, Whitney Barbetti - Hooked

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Karla Sorensen, Whitney Barbetti - Hooked Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:21 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Hooked: A love story of criminal proportions
Author: Karla Sorensen, Whitney Barbetti

Published: 2020
Language: English
Publisher: Dreamscape Media
Extension: EPUB
Size: 766 KB
Subjects: Fiction, Romance, Humor (Fiction)

Every action has a consequence, and Claire Ward knows it. And yet, even knowing that her decision to swap places with her identical twin sister, Lia, for a night could be disastrous, she still does it. Why? Because it will give her an evening with the man she's been crushing on for years, Lia's best friend, Finn. Miss Straight-A Student has thought through all the angles and knows the risk is worth it. And everything would have been fine if Finn had been the one to show up at her door. But it wasn't. Bauer Davis-Finn's half brother and his exact opposite in just about every definable category is the one waiting for her instead. A professional snowboarder, Bauer is covered in ink, full of attitude, and has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt. Olympus. The kind of bad boy that Claire has never been attracted to before. Now the good girl is with the wrong brother for a night, and when the consequence is that they have to pretend to be together for an event, it's nothing she could have predicted. But maybe, just maybe, what makes Bauer so bad, is exactly what Claire needs.

Download Karla Sorensen & Whitney Barbetti - Hooked

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked