WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Twelve.Monkeys.1995.REMASTERED.1080p.BRRip.H264.AAC-RBG

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
ShinX
Post subject: Twelve.Monkeys.1995.REMASTERED.1080p.BRRip.H264.AAC-RBG Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:26 am
Legend Of Warez

Twelve.Monkeys.1995.REMASTERED.1080p.BRRip.H264.AAC-RBG ~ 2.47 GB
[ img ]
Synopsis: James Cole, a prisoner of the state in the year 2035, can earn parole if he agrees to travel back in time and thwart a devastating plague. The virus has wiped out most of the Earth's population and the remainder live underground because the air is poisonous. Returning to the year 1990, six years before the start of the plague, Cole is soon imprisoned in a psychiatric facility because his warnings sound like mad ravings. There he meets a scientist named Dr. Kathryn Railly and Jeffrey Goines, the mad son of an eminent virologist. Cole is returned by the authorities to the year 2035, and finally ends up at his intended destination in 1996. He kidnaps Dr. Railly in order to enlist her help in his quest. Cole discovers graffiti by an apparent animal rights group called the Army of the Twelve Monkeys, but as he delves into the mystery, he hears voices, loses his bearings, and doubts his own sanity. He must figure out if Goines, who seems to be a raving lunatic, holds the key to the puzzle.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download from RapidGator

Download from MultiUp

Media iNFO

ScreenShot
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

I'm unable to respond to any private messages at the moment due to a site-imposed 24-minutes posting/PMing gap.

mercado77
Post subject: Re: Twelve.Monkeys.1995.REMASTERED.1080p.BRRip.H264.AAC-RBG Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:44 am
Grown Up Punk

Thank you

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Movies”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked