WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Bird (DK Eyewitness), UK Edition

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Bird (DK Eyewitness), UK Edition Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:42 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Bird (DK Eyewitness), UK Edition by DK
English | April 16th, 2024 | ISBN: 0241652812 | 74 pages | True EPUB | 24.29 MB
Become an eyewitness to the 9,500 species of birds that live in a huge range of habitats, from deserts and rainforests to the polar ice caps.

This picture-led guide will take you on a visual tour of the fascinating world of birds. Children can learn all about different orders of birds, take a detailed look at individual feathers and beak shapes, and explore behaviour, from fish- and meat-eaters to seed- and plant-eaters.
Throughout the pages of this children's guide to birds, you can expect to find:
* A fresh new look; new photographs, updated information, and a new "eyewitness" feature.
* A visual tour through the topic combined with bite-sized text.
* Brand new eyewitness accounts from experts in the field.
Eyewitness Bird gives a detailed overview for kids aged 9+ of a fascinating animal species and will encourage them to spot the incredible birds on the wing around you. Using full-colour photographs of different species, feathers, beaks, bird anatomy and their nests, children can immerse themselves in the world of these feathered creatures. Witness the breathtaking moment when a chick hatches from its egg and watch as the young birds grow in their nest to take their first flight. Discover record-breaking flights and amazing camouflage.
Explore the series!
Globally, the Eyewitness series has sold more than 50 million copies over 30 years. Travel through the solar system with Eyewitness Space, learn the incredible systems that keep your body functioning with Eyewitness Human Body, or take a trip aboard the most famous ship in history with Eyewitness Titanic.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked