WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Kate Hewitt - This Fragile Life

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kate Hewitt - This Fragile Life Posted: Wed May 01, 2024 11:16 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: This Fragile Life
Author: Kate Hewitt

Published: 2013
Language: English
ISBN: 9780263917574
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Extension: EPUB
Size: 1 MB
Subjects: Fiction, Literature

You love your best friend. You trust her with your life. But could you give her the most precious gift of all? Alex's life is a mess. She's barely holding down a job, only just affording her apartment, and can't remember when she was last in a relationship. An unexpected pregnancy is the last thing she needs. Martha's life is on track. She's got the highflying career, the gorgeous home and the loving husband. But one big thing is missing. Five rounds of IVF and still no baby. The solution seems simple. Alex knows that Martha can give her child everything that she can't provide. But Martha's world may not be as perfect as it seems, and letting go isn't as easy as Alex expected it to be. Now they face a decision that could shatter their friendship forever. Provocative. Emotional. Affecting. Share The Other Mother with your best friend. Previously published as This Fragile Life. Praise for Kate Hewitt 'OMG! Ladies grab a box of Kleenex and get ready for one of the most moving, most poignant books that I have ever read.' - Harlequin Junkie 'This book had me nodding my head in agreement at times, laughing at others and also broke my heart. ... It kept me on the edge of an emotional abyss while I read it and even though it broke my heart, it was a totally satisfying read. Word to the wise - don't read in public!' - Between My Lines 'It's impossible not to be sucked into the worlds of Martha and Alex... One of my favorites of the year, and I do plan on sharing this with my girlfriends!' - Chick Lit Plus 'I highly recommend this read, it was heart-warming, gut wrenching, emotional and extremely powerful.' - Family Saga Reviews

Download Kate Hewitt - This Fragile Life

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked