WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Courted by Jennifer Chance

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ad-team
Post subject: Courted by Jennifer Chance Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:43 pm
Master Of Warez

[ img ]

epub | 2.99 MB | English | Isbn:9781648396045 | Author: Jennifer Chance | Year: 2024

Description:
Quote:
"An awesomely fun, modern day fairy tale!"-Lori Foster, NYT bestselling author
I'll do nearly anything for my country-fight for her, die for her, protect the world from the ancient gods for her. What I've never wanted to do? Leave my post as a soldier and serve as my kingdom's storybook Crown Prince. But now I've got no choice.
By the end of the week, I must pay the price of the devastating tragedy my family has endured and take the throne. The gods are stirring behind the gates of Olympus, and the kingdom must stay strong.
Then, out on the edge of my beloved Aegean Sea, a dreamy-eyed American girl falls into my arms, and I see my chance for a perfect, temporary escape. A final carefree romance that couldn't possibly cause any harm.
At least until the whispering winds carry the tale back to the ears of the listening gods, and the gates of Olympus crack open...
This book was previously released as a contemporary romance and told a story that hid the true nature of the royal family as gatekeepers of the gods. By order of Olympus, this book has been updated to set the record straight.
Category:Romance, Other Romance Categories, Romance - New Adult

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to: