WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection and response solutions worldwide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 20 of 22  [ 317 posts ]
Jump to page « 118 19 20 21 22 »
Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Thu May 16, 2024 5:49 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

master wrote: *  Thu May 16, 2024 8:07 am
Hello Polylak,
I've just read the PM.
It works perfectly.
Thanks again for the whole package.
Hope to hear from you again.
In 89 days ;)
Have a nice day
sincerely

+++++

@master

Hello my friend,

Glad to hear that all went flawlessly!! :mrgreen:

Should you need any further assistance with BitDefender, feel free to request it in this thread. ;)

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]
"Quite a lovely animal, Captain. I find myself strangely drawn to it"
Lt. Commander S'chn T'gai Spock - USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
Star Trek - Season 2 - Episode 7 ("Catspaw", 1967)
Leonard Simon Nimoy (1931-2015)

[ img ]

Sanemaniac
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Fri May 17, 2024 2:36 pm
Little Baby

Top of the day to you Polylak. Thanks a lot for the activation. code.Works like a charm. The best to you boss. Cheers

Justin0386
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Fri May 17, 2024 3:23 pm
Little Baby

Could I also get a activation code as well please? it would be greatly appreciated.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Fri May 17, 2024 6:56 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Sanemaniac wrote: *  Fri May 17, 2024 2:36 pm
Top of the day to you Polylak. Thanks a lot for the activation. code.Works like a charm. The best to you boss. Cheers

+++++

@Sanemaniac

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the feedback and for the compliments!! :oops:

Glad to hear that all went seamlessly. 8-)

Should you need any further assistance with BitDefender, feel free to contact me through this thread.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Justin0386 wrote: *  Fri May 17, 2024 3:23 pm
Could I also get a activation code as well please? it would be greatly appreciated.

+++++

@Justin0386

Hello,

:arrow: Sanemaniac's case appears to be quite different than yours because he had advised me that he had downloaded and installed BitDefender Total Security and he had also created a BitDefender Central account.

FYI activation keys are very scarce. Additionally they require some other conditions to be redeemed which may take a long explation. :!: :!:

Regardless of the above comments, I recommed you to refer to this link:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Nevertheless if your condition is similar to that of Sanemaniacs then please clarify and I will furnish you with an activation code. :mrgreen:

Wait for your comments in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Huey15
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Fri May 17, 2024 7:10 pm
Little Baby

Hello Polylak! :)

How are you?

I wondered if you could kindly renew my Bitdefender Central account subscription please? I only got 2 days left. :?

I sent you a PM with my credentials.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat May 18, 2024 1:30 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Huey15 wrote: *  Fri May 17, 2024 7:10 pm
Hello Polylak! :)

How are you?

I wondered if you could kindly renew my Bitdefender Central account subscription please? I only got 2 days left. :?

I sent you a PM with my credentials.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

+++++

@Huey15

Hello my friend,

I'm fine, thank you. Hope you're doing well too.

Further to your request and PM, I have extended your BitDefender Total Security subscription. :!: :!:

I have also sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Huey15
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat May 18, 2024 6:41 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sat May 18, 2024 1:30 am
@Huey15

Hello my friend,

Further to your request and PM, I have extended your BitDefender Total Security subscription. :!: :!:

I have also sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++
Thanks a lot Polylak for the renewal. Everything worked fine. Have a good weekend. :)

Justin0386
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:55 pm
Little Baby

I do have total security installed but it just converts over to the free and didn't offer me a trial or anything. I also did already have a account so also could be why but I do have a germany vpn I can use to use the activation code. An I am also on pc.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat May 18, 2024 9:28 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Justin0386 wrote: *  Sat May 18, 2024 7:55 pm
I do have total security installed but it just converts over to the free and didn't offer me a trial or anything. I also did already have a account so also could be why but I do have a germany vpn I can use to use the activation code. An I am also on pc.

+++++

@Justin0386

Hello,

Noted and it isn't required to use a German IP to redeem the activation codes for the time being.

However, I still need to know the following:
Quote:
1) How was your BitDefender Total Security installed: in 30 days trial status or with a 90/180 days promo subcription?

2) Did you register your BitDefender Total Security using a BitDefender Central account?

3) Has your BitDefender Total Security any days left or has it already expired?

It would be really helpful if you could send me a pic(s) of your BitDefender GUI showing if the product has expired or not and your user name through which you have registered it.

The full compliance with my info request will certainly help me to revive or extend your BitDefender subscription. :!: :!:

Wait for your response in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

++++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

gabrielkon
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 am
Little Baby

Good there,

I would like to request a renewal of my bitdefender and your convenience.

the email you gave me previously is: gab****n@ta*****l.com

Thank you brother!

Gabriel

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun May 19, 2024 1:51 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Huey15 wrote: *  Sat May 18, 2024 6:41 pm
Polylak wrote: *  Sat May 18, 2024 1:30 am
@Huey15

Hello my friend,

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++
Thanks a lot Polylak for the renewal. Everything worked fine. Have a good weekend. :)

+++++

@Huey15

Hello,

Not at all!!

Glad to hear that all went as expected. ;)

Rgds and have a nice weekend you too,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun May 19, 2024 1:58 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

gabrielkon wrote: *  Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 am
Good there,

I would like to request a renewal of my bitdefender and your convenience.

the email you gave me previously is: gab****n@ta*****l.com

Thank you brother!

Gabriel

+++++

@gabrielkon

Hello my friend,

Further to your request, I have revived for 90 days your expired BitDefender Total Security subscription. :!: :!:

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Justin0386
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon May 20, 2024 2:39 pm
Little Baby

I believe that it was just a trial version it was so long ago. Is there any way I can check to be certain? An yes I do have a central account and I am pretty sure I did use that to register it. An its already expired I just have the free version now.

erttrm
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon May 20, 2024 5:27 pm
Little Baby

hello
my license has been expired can you please give me 180 days if possible? if its not or at least 90 days?

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 20 of 22  [ 317 posts ]
Return to “Apps” | Jump to page « 118 19 20 21 22 »
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked