WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Winters Dream (2018) 1080p WEBRip x264 AAC [YIFY] [1-LINK]

Genre: Romance, TV Movie | Rating: 6.2 | Size 1.4 GB | SAY THANKS

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
MrWar3z
Post subject: Winters Dream (2018) 1080p WEBRip x264 AAC [YIFY] [1-LINK] Posted: Wed May 22, 2024 8:25 pm
Legend Of Warez

Winters Dream 2018 1080p WEBRip x264 AAC-[YIFY] - [1-LINK - 1.4 GB]
[ img ]
Winters Dream 2018 1080p WEBRip x264 AAC-[YIFY] - [MP4 - 1.4 GB] - [ 1-LINK ]
01:24:00 | 1920x1080 @ 2250 Kbps | MP4
Genres: Romance, TV Movie | Rating: 6.2★
Plot: Former professional skier Kat works as a ski aid and ski shop worker at Bliss Mountain, where she prepares for a Winterfest to drum up business for the quaint town. Widowed father Ty and his daughter Anna come from New York to train with ski champion (and Kat's former teammate) Maddy, and quickly connect with Kat when Maddy's coaching style proves to be too aggressive for Anna. A spark forms between Kat and Ty as Kat coaches Anna and prepares for Winterfest with Ty. When a fall down the hill causes Anna to rethink the race and plan to go home early with Ty, though, Kat may lose both her new relationship and her rekindled confidence as a coach. Kat, Ty and Anna must all look deep within to conquer their fears and push forward.

Director: David Winning
Writer: Tim Ware (story), Brian Sawyer (teleplay), Gregg Rossen (teleplay), Kristin Booth (story), Tim Ware (teleplay)
Actors: Dean Cain, Kristy Swanson, Lucie Guest, Aren Buchholz, Lizzie Boys, Laura Bertram, Benjamin Wilkinson, Eric Keenleyside, Kurt Evans, Maria Fernandes, Lloyd Eisler, Nelson Wong, Cassidy Nugent, Philip Prajoux, Lochlyn Munro
Rating: 6.2★
Language: English
Rating: TV-G
Plot Keywords: ski resort

IMdB:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

ScreenShot:

[ img ]

RapidGator:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links