WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Kirsten Weiss - Pressed to Death

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kirsten Weiss - Pressed to Death Posted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:22 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Pressed to Death
Author: Kirsten Weiss

Published: 2017
Language: English
Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, LTD.
Extension: EPUB
Size: 3 MB
Subjects: paranormal museum, paranormal museum mysteries, perfectly proper mystery, perfectly proper paranormal, mystery fiction, mystery novel, paranormal mystery, kristen weiss, press to death

Paranormal museum owner Maddie Kosloski thinks she has the perfect paranormal exhibit for the harvest festival-a haunted grape press. But when she's accused of stealing the press, and her accuser is found murdered, all eyes turn to Maddie.
Maddie knows well the perils of amateur sleuthing and is reluctant to get involved. But her mother insists she investigate. Does her mom have a secret agenda? Or is she somehow connected to the murder?
Facing down danger and her own over-active imagination, Maddie must unearth the killer before she becomes the next ghost to haunt her museum.

Download Kirsten Weiss - [Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum Mystery 02] - Pressed to Death

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked