WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Python : The Complete Guide[2024]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: Python : The Complete Guide[2024] Posted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:40 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]

Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 151.87 MB | Duration: 0h 30m

Learn Python like a Pro and Become a Professional Python Developer

What you'll learn
Learn Python from beginner level to advanced concepts through real-world examples to transform your career as a coder
Become a Professional Python Developer
Learn OOP's Concepts like inheritance , polymorphism and even much more!
Learn to apply all the Concepts to your next projects
You will be able to use Python for Data Science and machine learning
You will be able to code like a Pro!

Requirements
No Prior Programming experience is required - I'll teach you everything that you need to know
A Mac or Windows Operating System with access to the internet

Description
Welcome to Python Pro, your ultimate guide to mastering the art of programming with Python! Whether you're a complete beginner or an experienced coder looking to enhance your skills, this comprehensive course will take you from fundamentals to advanced concepts in Python programming.In this course, you'll start from the very basics of Python syntax and programming principles, gradually progressing to more and more complex topics such as object-oriented programming, data analysis, and even beyond With hands-on exercises, and expert guidance, you'll gain the confidence and skills to code like a pro in Python.What You'll Learn:Installing the PythonInstalling the VS CodeSetting Up A Local Development EnvironmentRunning Python Code on your SystemStringsListsDictionariesTuplesSetsNumber Data TypesFunctionsScopeBuilt-in FunctionsModulesObject Oriented ProgrammingInheritanceFile I/OPolymorphismand even much more!Whether you're aiming to pursue a career in software development, data science, web development , or as a Python Developer, Python Pro will equip you with the knowledge and skills that you needed to succeed in today's competitive tech industry. So what are you waiting for? I am very excited to be your instructor to teach you Python with this course. Enroll now and start your journey to becoming a Python pro!

Overview
Section 1: Getting Started
Lecture 1 Welcome To This Course!
Lecture 2 What Is Programming?
Lecture 3 What Is Python?
Section 2: Python Installation
Lecture 4 Installing VS Code (step by step)
Lecture 5 Installing Python (step by step)
Section 3: Python Basics
Lecture 6 Let's Code our first Python Program
Lecture 7 Python Character Sets
Lecture 8 Python Variables
Lecture 9 How Data Stored In The Main Memory
If you want to start your journey as a Python Developer,f you are a complete beginner in the coding then this course will be everything you need to become a professional Python Developer,Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their coding skills

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked