WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Kristin Butcher - The Last Superhero

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kristin Butcher - The Last Superhero Posted: Fri May 24, 2024 3:05 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: The Last Superhero
Author: Kristin Butcher

Published: 2010
Language: English
ISBN: 9781926607016
Publisher: Dundurn
Extension: EPUB
Size: 398 KB
Subjects: Juvenile Fiction, Juvenile Literature

Commended for the 2011 Best Books for Kids and Teens
When doing the right thing turns all wrong Sometimes a guy just cant mind his own business, no matter how hard he tries, and sometimes that guy gets mired in predicaments which are not of his making. Thats what happens to Jas, a Grade Seven boy who is putting all his energy into completing the artwork for an adventure comic he hopes will be his ticket into an elite summer art program. But when he meets Wren, an eccentric, crusading classmate, his efforts are derailed. Initially, Jas has no interest in getting involved, but circumstances and Wrens overpowering personality keep drawing him in until there is no going back. Wren is a person of values. She believes that if youre not part of the solution, youre part of the problem. When she sees things that are wrong, she sets out to correct them. Eventually she becomes the target of bullies, then, because of Jass inadvertent interference, the bullies turn their attention to him. They destroy his comic and his chances of getting into art school. What can Jas and Wren do to end the bullies' reign of terror?

Download Kristin Butcher - The Last Superhero

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked