WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Cymatics Illusion v1.0.0

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
soft5050
Post subject: Cymatics Illusion v1.0.0 Posted: Fri May 24, 2024 4:50 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Cymatics Illusion v1.0.0 | 8.1 Mb
ILLUSION is a unique delay plugin that was heavily inspired by vintage hardware delay pedals. To be more specific, this plugin is a detailed emulation of a bucket brigade delay (BBD). The delay / pitch shifting capabilities of ILLUSION can transform any sound thousands of different ways.

What makes Illusion special?
This plugin harnesses the magic of analog gear, infusing your sound with the richness and warmth that genuine BBD (Bucket Brigade Device) technology is admired for.
ILLUSION pushes the boundaries, stacking not one, not two, but FOUR of these iconic BBD chips, allowing you to re-imagine the sonic DNA of any sound with pinpoint accuracy.
And then, there's the unpredictable pitch-shifting sequencer. It's not just about delay; it's about sculpting your sound in ways previously unimagined.
With ILLUSION, you're free to explore, to innovate, to create something truly unique.
How does Illusion work exactly?
ILLUSION seamlessly blends the realms of delay and pitch shifting, with precise control over the outcome.
The Delay feature controls the timing at which the delay is triggered with multiple parameters including Glide, Ping Pong, Feedback & BPM Sync.
The Filter parameter controls the strength of your audio signal through the cutoff frequency of a low-pass filter.
The Modulation parameter controls the pitch of the delayed signal by modulating the Clock rate.
The adjustable Loop Length parameter controls the amount of time it takes before the affected audio loop.
Home Page-

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Apps”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked