WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Ultimate Redux Playlist for Beginners

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: Ultimate Redux Playlist for Beginners Posted: Mon May 27, 2024 11:25 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Published 5/2024
Created by Priyanshu Panwar
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 8 Lectures ( 1h 36m ) | Size: 1 GB

Master State Management with Redux from Zero to Hero

What you'll learn:
Any JS Developer who is starting his career in Frontend Development
Any Frontend Professional who wants to learn state management
Anyone who wants to know how big apps/websites manage data on the client side
College students preparing for Frontend Developer Interviews

Requirements:
Basic JavaScript or TypeScript experience needed. Very basic knowledge of React is a good thing.

Description:
Redux is an open-source JavaScript library that helps you manage and centralize the state of your application. Think of it as a control center where all the important data about your app lives. This makes it easier to keep track of what's going on and ensures that different parts of your app can work together smoothly.If you're building a user interface with libraries like React or Angular, Redux can be a game-changer. It provides a predictable way to manage your app's state, which means you can spend less time debugging and more time building features.Imagine you're working on a to-do list app. Without Redux, each part of your app (like the list of tasks, the form to add a new task, and the buttons to mark tasks as done) might manage its own state. This can quickly get messy and lead to bugs, especially as your app grows. With Redux, all the state is managed in one place, making it much easier to keep everything in sync.In this course, we'll start from the very basics of Redux. You don't need any prior experience with state management libraries. We'll cover everything step-by-step, from understanding what state is and why it's important, to setting up Redux in your project, and finally to advanced techniques for optimizing your app's performance.By the end of this series, you'll have a solid understanding of how to use Redux to manage your application's state efficiently. You'll be able to build more complex and reliable apps with confidence. So, join me on this exciting journey from zero to hero in state management with Redux!

Who this course is for:
Beginner Software Developers inclined towards Frontend Development
Any Developer who is eager to learn State Management in React Applications

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to: