WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[SOLVED] Need some help with a DVD burner

Trying to make some DVDs and need some help

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
qaz015393
Post subject: Need some help with a DVD burner Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:10 pm
Toddler

So I want to make some DVDs of my stuff and add it to my physical collection. I have Wonder share Uniconverter but it seems it can do 9 episodes of an anime for 1 DVD disk (4.10gigs and can't try to squeeze another episode on it without it being more than the 4.7 gigs). What's the best DVD burner/converter to use to make iso with? Like there's a Malaysia company that made a Yu-Gi-Oh duel monsters English sub DVD collection that's on 9 discs (all episodes and 1 movie). I'm trying to see if I could do the same thing but I don't know if they used the dual layer 8.6 gig discs like that are like for 360 games etc. or did something else. Like if my math is right each disc has 28 episodes on it and the last one is just the movie- although I could be wrong but was wanting to see if I could maybe have 3or4 of the Yu-Gi-Oh movies on a single disc maybe. Maybe Malaysia has a different DVD disc size? So seeing if I can get some help finding/getting the best DVD burner app to help me with my projects.

Last edited by qaz015393 on Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

|Leader|
Post subject: Re: Need some help with a DVD burner Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:34 am
Protege
Protege
Administrator

I haven't enough knowledge , But I Used Before For PC Games. Nero Image burner , I burn Both DVDs Dual Layer and Single Layer.

My All Content TVShows | Movies | PC Games

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

qaz015393
Post subject: Re: Need some help with a DVD burner Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:15 am
Toddler

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if there's a way to get more than 9 episodes of an anime on a DVD disc 🤔 maybe I'll try premiere to see if it could work. Because currently if I make myself a sub Yu-Gi-Oh DVD collection it would be 25 DVDs with 9 episodes 😂 trying to see if I can downsize that of possible (as in try to get more episodes per disc and if i use dvd9/DL discs it would be 21 episodes so hoping to see if I can find something else that can do more episodes like 28 per dvd9/DL discs).

qaz015393
Post subject: Re: Need some help with a DVD burner Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:11 am
Toddler

(sorry to double post)
So I used wonder share Uni converter 15 to make ISOs for of anime for my collection and it seems when I used IMG burn to burn the iso file, so etines in random parts the left side of the screen flickers green for a bit and gets a little distorted and then Goes back to normal. Now I have 9 episodes on the iso/DVD (yeah I didn't do 1 and watched it all the way through to test and I did 4 😂) anyways, would anyone know how much space I would need to have on my PC/laptop for wonder share uni converter to burn DVDs? Because I have a wonky multi USB connector and don't want to waste time doing a DL DVD if it would also give me any issues (don't know since I haven't done it). Wondering if someone could test it out for me and let me know so I don't have/get anymore messed up DVDs.

(Edit)
Ok so I tried to burn/make a DL directly from the wonder share uni converter, when I open the ISO file I made with it, it has almost of the episodes out of order (but when I open the iso in VLC player to play it it's definitely in order so don't know what's going on there). I put in a DVD 9/DL disc and tried to burn it and it said failed then I went to remove more stuff from my laptop to make more room lol, and it still fails. I even went to do it from scratch so I moved the 21 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh to my laptop and then opened them in the software and said to burn it to the DVD and it failed again. I saw that it messed up the good DVD so now it's useless. I then tried to use img burner and it said that the iso file isn't formatted for the DL disc so I cancelled it (not wanted to risk to mess another DVD up). So can I get some help on how to get the wonder share uni converter to make/burn a dvd9/DL DVD for my collection. I'd really appreciate it. Also how much free space should my laptop have (maybe that's the issue?🤔)

(Edit 2):

Ok so I used wonder share uniconverter 15 to burn some DVDs and have to say it works great (just double check that the source file/s don't have anything wrong with it/them) . So it's going to be my preferred method.

And if anyone else is in the same spot, put all your source files on your PC, put disc in DVD burner and open burner then add the source files. Select resolution (4:3 or 16x9), I added BD sources and kept the quality as default and I can't notice any quality change. Then add a menu and burn. Also make sure you have plenty of free space, example I burned dvd9 (8.5 gigs) and I have about 38gigs of free space -it maybe more for BD DVDs. Added this for anyone who also wants to burn DVDs and wanted a quick little easy tutorial.

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]
Return to “Helpdesk”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked