WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

EJ Technologies Perfino 4.1 (x64)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
linker
Post subject: EJ Technologies Perfino 4.1 (x64) Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:44 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]

EJ Technologies Perfino 4.1 (x64)
File size: 108 MB

Perfino is a highly complex piece of software designed to offer you the means of monitoring the activity and interactions between multiple Java Virtual Machines, providing you with insight into their performance, as well as their errors.

MICRO-SERVICE FRIENDLY LICENSING
One license to monitor them all: With perfino you don't have a cap on the number of monitored JVMs or any other metric, such as recorded business transactions.
No matter how large your system gets or how many micro-services you want to monitor, your perfino license has you covered.

IMMEDIATELY SEE WHAT'S WRONG
When you log into perfino, the dashboard shows you if everything is OK - or if something is going wrong. perfino gives you fine-grained control over what level of performance is acceptable for your application. The dashboard is where you start to drill down into the more detailed data views.

SHOW CALLS BETWEEN VMS
perfino can monitor business transactions that span multiple VMs. A call in the web layer that goes on to an EJB server and further to a web service - in perfino these operations are connected, even when you do method-level sampling. The call graph not only shows you the big picture of what is happening right now, but also what has happened in the past.

Homepage
Quote:
rapidgator.net:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

Display: Sort by: Direction: