WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Ocean Life in the Time of Dinosaurs

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Ocean Life in the Time of Dinosaurs Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:38 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Ocean Life in the Time of Dinosaurs
by Nathalie Bardet, Alexandra Houssaye, Stéphane Jouve and Peggy Vincent

English | 2023 | ISBN: 0691243948 | 209 pages | True PDF EPUB | 366.28 MB
A richly illustrated introduction to the spectacular reptiles that swam the oceans when dinosaurs roamed the land

During the Mesozoic era, 252 to 66 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the land, but the ocean deeps were roiling with equally spectacular reptiles―including giant predators. This richly illustrated, authoritative, and accessible book introduces readers to the world of these fascinating marine animals, whose predecessors returned to the seas a few million years after the first vertebrates emerged from the water. As we meet ichthyosaurs, plesiosaurs, mosasaurs, and many others, we learn about the astonishing anatomical, physiological, and behavioral adaptations that enabled these reptiles to become ocean dwellers again. We also learn about their living descendants, including sea turtles and sea snakes. Featuring stunning artwork depicting these prehistoric ocean creatures and photographs of their fossil remains, this book invites readers to discover the enthralling past of marine reptiles in all their extraordinary diversity.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked