WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Redshift 3.5.23 (Unlocked GPU, Offline) for Cinema 4D, Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Farid
Post subject: Redshift 3.5.23 (Unlocked GPU, Offline) for Cinema 4D, Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:54 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Interface language: English

Treatment: included
Medicine type: file replacement

System requirements:
Nvidia GPU Minimum 8 GB 1000-4000 series.
Windows 10-11
Nvidia driver minimum v.472.12+
Intel Core 4000+ Series (Minimum 4 Cores)
AMD Ryzen 1000+ Series (Minimum 4 Cores)

Description:
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated rendering tool designed to meet the specific demands of modern high-performance rendering. Designed to support creatives and studios of any size, Redshift offers a set of powerful features and integrates with industry standard CG applications.

Additional Information:
The kit includes:
- Redshift 3.5.23
- Maxon App 2024.1.1
- Treatment
- Instructions

This crack simulates a license server (Like Houdini). All you need to do is follow the instructions clearly (If the folders are not visible, enter the folder directly as an address in Explorer (ProgramData)
The crack works completely offline and is locked to version 3.5.23. This method does not require resetting the trial or anything like that: Set it and forget it.

Treatment procedure:
⚠️ Important: Disable your antivirus software first, otherwise files may be missing due to accidental deletion or false positives.

❗To begin with, for complete confidence and subsequent guarantee of performance, if any, remove all previous installations: Maxon App, Redshift, Cinema 4D (Especially if it's a pirate) (No need for other packages). It is quite enough to remove it in the normal mode, through the control panel. The installation order is not important - the main result is: 3 packages are installed (Maxon App, Redshift 3.5.23, Cinema 4D).
(If there are any errors during the installation/uninstallation process, close the processes Red Giant Service.exe; mxredirect.exe; MxNotify.exe.)

Strictly follow the instructions slowly and calmly, step by step, this way you guarantee continued performance. If you hurry, you will make people laugh.

1. So, first of all, install Redshift + Maxon App. Close Maxon App after installation.
2. Install Cinema 4D from the official Maxon website, latest version. (
2.1. Go to the website maxon.net -> Go to the account [email protected] Jolipop-123 (If that doesn't work, create a new one through tempmailo.com)
2.2. TRY -> Scroll down, More Downloads and Installers
2.3. Cinema 4D -> Cinema 4D 2024
2.4. Application and Language Installers -> Cinema 4D 2024.2 Offline Installer
2.5. We install. We don't launch.
3. Copy the Flexlm folder to the C drive.
4. Run the Register.reg file and click OK.
5. Copy client.lic and redshift-core.lic from the PDMR folder to the C:\ProgramData\Maxon\RLM folder. If there is no RLM folder, create a new one.
6. Copy the version.dll file from the PRS folder to the C:\Program Files\RedGiant\Services folder.
7. Copy VC.dll, VCRUNTIME140.dll and version.dll from the EXE folder to the C:\ProgramData\Redshift\bin folder.
8. Copy VC.dll, VCRUNTIME140.dll and version.dll from the EXE folder to the C4D 2024 folder: C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D 2024
8.1. (3DS Max: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20xx
8.2. Maya: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya20xx\bin\
8.3. Houdini: C:\Program Files\Side Effects Software\Houdini 19.x.xxx\bin\)
9. Run CGHotman_Redshift_Server.exe in the C:\Flexlm\RLM_Redshift_LicServer folder, wait for the execution to complete (Lasts 3-10 seconds) and then run start_rlm_Redshift.bat.
10. Run Self-Start.bat to automatically start background mode every time you turn on your computer. This allows you not to launch the CGHotman server every time, which is located on the path C: Flexlm
11. Enjoy life.

✳ As a bonus, Red Giant Plugins (Magic Bullet Suite, VFX, Trapcode, Universe) also work in the latest version of AE. That is, in fact, you get Maxon One in the kit for free and forever, without requiring access to the Internet. This means it should work this way with ZBrush too, I haven't tested it. These kits can also be found in the TRY tab.

FAQ

Question - I have an error! Devices not available! Failed Communicate to server! (Error: -17)
Answer - Make sure the CGHotman server is enabled.

Question - When I launch the blueprint, the License Manager window pops up and says that I don't have licenses!
Answer - In the same License Manager window, Click on the top right on Maxon App (Blind) and select RLM Server, then OK. The blueprint will start. (And if it requires Server; Port and so on - Make sure that CGHotman_server is running in the Task Manager)

Question - Some files are missing! There is no such folder!
Answer - The files were most likely shamelessly devoured by your antivirus. Turn it off or remove it from the system using DefenderKiller from Vlado. If any folder is missing, then make sure that you are on the right path (ProgramData folder is hidden by the system by default. Enter the address manually in Explorer as a link.)

Question - I followed the instructions CLEARLY and CALMLY, but when I launch it, the blueprint still doesn't start/requires some kind of server for RLM/render doesn't work!
Answer - You clearly missed something. Follow the instructions again from point 4. (Turn off the CGHotman server in the Task Manager.)

Question - I didn't find an answer to my question.
Answer - Then ask it in this distribution and perhaps you will find an answer to your question. Or read the comments to the distribution, perhaps your question has already been discussed and resolved.
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[center][ img ][/center]

⭐️ Redshift 3.5.23 (Unlocked GPU, Offline) for Cinema 4D, Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max ✅ (1.01 GB)
NitroFlare Link(s)

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

RapidGator Link(s)

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Last edited by Polylak on Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All download links are dead. Binned.

aefa
Post subject: Re: Redshift 3.5.23 (Unlocked GPU, Offline) for Cinema 4D, Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:45 am
Little Baby

Thank you very much! It works like a charm. Chryptomate is working no problem. The only letdown is that this version (nor any other after 3.5.13) doesn't support cards with less than 8GB. Time to upgrade i guess ;)

Puzzled
Post subject: Re: Redshift 3.5.23 (Unlocked GPU, Offline) for Cinema 4D, Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:37 am
Toddler
Toddler
Donator

File not found :(

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “Graveyard”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked