WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Rise of E-Commerce From Dot to Dominance

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: The Rise of E-Commerce From Dot to Dominance Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:33 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
The Rise of E-Commerce
by James Roper;

English | 2023 | ISBN: 1399063324 | 322 pages | True PDF EPUB | 38.1 MB
The amazing and authoritative story of e-commerce: its origins, evolution and astonishing ascendence.

The amazing and authoritative story of e-retail: its origins, evolution and astonishing ascendance. Meet the pioneers and businesses that explored the possibilities of the emerging virtual world, review the technology innovations that paved the way, and journey the rocky road to domination for the online shopping industry.
As the founder of the UK's industry association for e-commerce (IMRG), author James Roper was there from its inception...
'An important and well-timed book about how the humdrum business of shopping was reinvented online. James Roper is a persuasive advocate for the role of collaboration in innovation, who was instrumental in jumpstarting the e- retail industry by methodically tackling every obstacle that blocked its early progress... In this book, Roper offers a fascinating glimpse at how a motley assemblage of inventions evolved, often in surprising ways, into today's staggeringly powerful e-retail industry. Stuffed with eye-opening facts and statistics The Rise of e-Commerce is an essential read for anyone who is interested in the evolution of modern retailing.'
-Nick Robertson, Co-founder and Ex-CEO, ASOS

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked