WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Wrongtools Crouching Fingers KONTAKT

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
soft5050
Post subject: Wrongtools Crouching Fingers KONTAKT Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Wrongtools Crouching Fingers KONTAKT | 1.94 GB
Crouching Fingers is a sample library with KONTAKT instruments inspired from 80 & 90ies Martial Arts games and films. Inspired by combat sounds from iconic vintage game consoles, DX7, C64, Juno60 and Amiga. These are dangerous KONTAKT instruments.

PATCHES 160
SAMPLES 1593
SIZE 2.4 GB
Sounds were recorded onto VHS tapes with different input-levels. And recorded back to DAW, before mapping to KONTAKT
Are your chops ready to meet the challenge? The brutal world of The Crouching Fingers awaits
We took inspiration from the fighter films & Amiga games we've grown up with. Mashed it together, and created library with a deadly punch. With some help from an Amiga, a JUNO-60, a DX7, some empty cassettes and a VHS tapemachine.
combat sounds that will send bad-guys flying through glass windows
Recreate the feel of from 80s c64 games and Fighter movies with Crouching Fingers: The essential Lo-fu music-generator.
Within the Sculpt [FX] patches, paranormal haunts and supernatural events will occur randomly throughout the notes.
The tweak page gives an overview of the advanced controls that are available.
Create randomisation within the sounds from the Sound-Sculpt [FX] menu
Crouching Fingers will lead you down a path of split kicks, intrigue and danger.
This library doesn't replicate the sounds, but pays tribute to the styles forged with modern equipment.
Requires Kontakt v6.7.1+
Home Page-

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Apps”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts