WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Mastering 3d Car Modeling Ll From Novice To Expert With Maya

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Mastering 3d Car Modeling Ll From Novice To Expert With Maya Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:10 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Published 4/2024
Created by AlRyhans Systems ONLINE
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 9 Lectures ( 6h 18m ) | Size: 6.1 GB

Learn to Design while creating a 3D Hyper Super Car in Autodesk MAYA

What you'll learn:
Learn Basics of MAYA while modeling 3D car model
Learn to import blueprints in MAYA
Learn Matirials in MAYA
Learn Expert level 3D Modeling
Requirements:
No requirements are required, You will learn everything in this course!
Description:
Welcome aboard! This is where your journey into 3D car modeling begins! In this comprehensive course, spanning just 6 hours of detailed video tutorials, you'll embark on an exhilarating journey to master the art of crafting stunning 3D car models from scratch using Maya.Not familiar with Maya? No worries! I've got you covered with a bonus video that will walk you through the basics, ensuring you dive in with confidence. Under my guidance, you'll progress through each step of the process seamlessly. From importing blueprints and sculpting the main body to adding intricate details and perfecting materials, you'll learn the ins and outs of car modeling in Maya.This course is the one and only on Udemy dedicated to mastering car modeling in Maya right now. Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to hone your skills and unleash your creativity! What You'll Learn:Master the fundamentals of car modeling in Maya.Craft stunning 3D car models from scratch.Add intricate details and perfect materials to your designs.Who Is This Course For?Aspiring 3D artists eager to break into automotive design.Experienced designers seeking to elevate their skills.Anyone passionate about unleashing their creativity in the world of 3D modeling.Welcome to AlRyhans Systems! I'm your instructor, Mowahed Rehan, and I can't wait to embark on this amazing adventure with you. Let's unleash your imagination and bring your car designs to reality. Let's dive in!
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn 3D car modeling
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked