WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Sean Dollwet - Royalty Hero Download 2024

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Sean Dollwet - Royalty Hero Download 2024 Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:55 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Sean Dollwet - Royalty Hero 2024 Download File Links

WHAT YOU GET?
9 MODULES OF TRAINING TO GO FROM ABSOLUTE BEGINNER TO EXPERT PUBLISHER

WEEK 1 - THE MINDSET

You will learn and develop the mindset and the approach towards publishing all 6 and 7 - figuer earner takes. Prepare for a complete paradigm shift on how you view publishing as a business

WEEK 2 - CHOOSING YOUR NICHE
Learn my unique, 3 - step system to finding profitabl, low competition niche and keywords on demand.
It is by far the most accurate method, annd no one else knows about this.

WEEK 3 - CREATING YOUR BEST - SELLING BOOK
Week 3 is all about creating 5 - star quality books that will stand out from your competition and sells for years.
You will learn everything from customer research, hiring a ghostwriter, and designing the book cover.

WEEK 4 - GROWING YOUR FAN BASE
Dive deep ito building raving fans that are HUNGRY to read and review your books.
You will learn the best way to RAPIDLY build your email list at little to no cost.

WEEK 5 - LAUNCHING YOUR BEST - SELLER
Discover how exactly the Amazon algorithm works, and the most effective book launch strategy that will rank your book and make it an Amazon best-seller

WEEK 6 - MASTERING ADS
This Amazon and masterclass wil show you step-by-step exactly how to create, optimize, and scale your ads, along with a secret and platform that no one knows about

WEEK 7 - AUDIOBOOKS AND GOING BEYOND AMAZON
Discover how to tap into the extremely profitable audiobook market.
You will learn how to easily turn your book into an audiobook as well as diversifying your portfolio beyond Amazon for even more passive income.

WEEK 8 - AUTOMATION - BUILDING SYSTEMS SO YOU CAN BE FREE
You want to build passive income, not another 9 - 5 job.
In this module you will learn exactly how to automate, systematize, and build your to-tier team so you can achieve true freedom.

WEEK 9 - SCALING YOUR PUBLISHING EMPIRE TO 7 - FIGURES
Who said publishing is just a side-hustle?
In Week 9, you will learn the advanced strategies that took my business from $10K a month to $35k a month, as well as how to EXIT your business for multiple-6 or even 7- figures

Sales Page

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked