WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Climate Change Impact On Business Operations

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Climate Change Impact On Business Operations Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:45 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Climate Change Impact On Business Operations
Published 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.91 GB | Duration: 2h 9m
How to identify and mitigate physical climate risks that can affect an organisation (heatwaves, storms, floods, etc).

What you'll learn
You will learn the main types of physical climate risks
You will learn the usual techniques to protect against these types of risks
You will learn risk mitigation at both a strategic and an operational level, in an organisation
You will learn about specific projects and technologies that help mitigate these risks
Requirements
There are no requirements, although knowledge of sustainable initiatives always helps.
Description
LET ME TELL YOU... EVERYTHINGSome people - including me - love to know what they're getting in a package.And by this, I mean, EVERYTHING that is in the package.So, here is a list of everything that this course covers:You'll learn about the basics of climate science, how climate forecasting is performed, the different components of it, the harmful mechanics that cause climate change, and how climate change consolidates into physical damage to people or organisations;You'll learn about the six major types of climate risks, and how they cause specific types of damage to people and operations: 1. Agricultural and water scarcity risks 2. Coastal change risks 3. Extreme weather event risks 4. Infrastructure vulnerability risks 5. Supply chain disruption risks 6. Disaster recovery risks. As well as their characteristics;You'll learn about the business implications of physical climate risks, and the usual actions that organisations take, such as performing risk management, having crisis management and disaster recovery procedures, working on infrastructure resilience or supply chain resilience, and possibly making strategic adjustments such as abandoning certain business models or geographical areas;You'll learn about how to identify the six key types of physical climate risks in your organisation, and whether you are subjected to them or not, including warning signs such as historical data and trends, characteristics of operations, level of diversification, and others;You'll learn about the major opportunities to hedge against the six main types of climate risks, with specific opportunities against each type of risk, including general patterns such as leveraging technology, diversifying supply chains, changing operations or even business models, and others;You'll learn about some characteristics of the strategic and operational integration of these practices to hedge against climate risks, including tactical measures such as prioritisation of measures, emergency preparedness and response plans, and "quick wins" with initiatives to obtain support, and strategic alignment such as integrating physical climate risks into strategic planning, reenginering supply chains or business models, and large infrastructural or technological roll-outs;You'll learn about specific examples of implementing sustainable initiatives, for climate resiliency such as planting mangroves in coastal areas or building storm-resistant buildings, all of these with boilerplate templates for ROI, value proposition, marketing and branding benefits, alignment with CSR strategy, common emission factors, implementation roadmap and common challenges;MY INVITATION TO YOURemember that you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk for you.Also, I suggest you make use of the free preview videos to make sure the course really is a fit. I don't want you to waste your money.If you think this course is a fit, and can take your knowledge of dealing with change to the next level... it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.See on the other side!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Intro
Section 2: Fundamentals
Lecture 2 Module Intro
Lecture 3 Understanding Climate Science
Lecture 4 Types of Physical Climate Risks
Lecture 5 Business Implications
Lecture 6 Module Outro
Section 3: Mitigating Risks
Lecture 7 Module Intro
Lecture 8 Identifying Risks
Lecture 9 Identifying Opportunities
Lecture 10 Strategic + Tactical Integration
Lecture 11 Module Outro
Section 4: Full Run-Throughs
Lecture 12 Module Intro
Lecture 13 Mangrove Restoration
Lecture 14 Storm-Resistant Buildings
Lecture 15 Solar Panel Installation
Lecture 16 Modular Design
Lecture 17 Drip Irrigation Systems
Lecture 18 Module Outro
Section 5: Course Outro
Lecture 19 Course Outro
Sustainability professionals focusing on climate risks,Any risk management professional that wants to help mitigate damage to an organisation,Disaster recovery and continuity planning professionals

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts