WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The New New Thing by Michael Lewis

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
ad-team
Post subject: The New New Thing by Michael Lewis Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:29 pm
Master Of Warez

[ img ]

epub | 494.6 KB | English | Isbn:9780393347814 | Author: Michael Lewis | Year: 2000

Description:
Quote:
New York Times Bestseller. "A superb book. . . . [Lewis] makes Silicon Valley as thrilling and intelligible as he made Wall Street in his best-selling Liar's Poker."-Time
In the weird glow of the dying millennium, Michael Lewis set out on a safari through Silicon Valley to find the world's most important technology entrepreneur. He found this in Jim Clark, a man whose achievements include the founding of three separate billion-dollar companies. Lewis also found much more, and the result-the best-selling book The New New Thing-is an ingeniously conceived history of the Internet revolution.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

soup21
Post subject: Re: The New New Thing by Michael Lewis Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:31 pm
Toddler
Toddler
Donator

thanks

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked