WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Jewelry Design Course 1/3

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Jewelry Design Course 1/3 Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:08 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Jewelry Design Course 1/3
Last updated 6/2021
Created by Soundous Bouhandi
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 26 Lectures ( 1h 52m ) | Size: 2.31 GB

Sketching and designing jewellery
What you'll learn:
Jewelry design
Understand how lights affect gemstones
Different parts of a diamond
Shading gemstones, cabochons, beads and pearls
Sketching different jewelry pieces
Requirements:
No prior knowledge required
Description:
This course is the first step of the mile stone journey into jewelry design. We are going to learn how to draw gemstones, different cuts and shapes. And we will sketch together several jewelry pieces. We will start by understanding lights effects on basic objects, gemstones, cabochons, and pearls. We are going to have exercises to practice what we learned all along the class. And as a final project you are going to sketch a very unique piece of jewelry. After this course you will be able to draw and sketch jewelries and turn your ideas into reality. I still remember the first jewelry drawing I made, and believe me practice makes perfect. Knowing technical side of drawing will allow you to improve considerably. In the exercises section, I only gave you the minimum and it is always good to double or triple the amount asked. Please share anything you drew with me, I will be very glad to see the results and give you any advices or further explanations.This class is part (1/3) of the series that I will be making about jewelry design, it is beginner friendly and easy to follow. Part (2/3) is how to paint jewelries using watercolorPart (3/3) is how to draw jewelry digitally, and I will be designing a real jewelry order with you.So if you are interested to join my class, I thank you sincerely for your support.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in Jewelry design and wants to develop his skills
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”