WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Manhattan GMAT Advanced GMAT Quant (GMAT Strategy Supplement)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Manhattan GMAT Advanced GMAT Quant (GMAT Strategy Supplement) Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:01 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Manhattan GMAT Advanced GMAT Quant (GMAT Strategy Supplement) By Manhattan Prep
2011 | 384 Pages | ISBN: 1935707159 | PDF | 6 MB
Designed for students seeking 650+ scores, this guide offers essential techniques for approaching the GMAT's most difficult quantitative questions, as well as extensive practice with challenging problems. You've worked through basic guides and you've taken the practice test-now take your GMAT score to the next level. Build your higher-level quantitative skills with Manhattan GMAT's Advanced Quant supplement, specially designed for students seeking 650+ scores. This guide combines intense practice with techniques for problem solving and data sufficiency questions, ranging from broad principles to tactics for narrowing down possible answers. Purchase of this book includes one year of online access to the Advanced Quant Homework Bank of extra practice questions and detailed explanations not included in the book, as well as to the Advanced Quant Bonus Drill Set.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked