WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Self-taught Programmer The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: The Self-taught Programmer The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:52 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
The Self-taught Programmer: The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally By Cory Althoff
2016 | 208 Pages | ISBN: 1940733014 | EPUB | 1 MB
I am a self-taught programmer. After a year of self-study, I learned to program well enough to land a job as a software engineer II at eBay. Once I got there, I realized I was severely under-prepared. I was overwhelmed by the amount of things I needed to know but hadn't learned yet. My journey learning to program, and my experience at my first job as a software engineer were the inspiration for this book. This book is not just about learning to program; although you will learn to code. If you want to program professionally, it is not enough to learn to code; that is why, in addition to helping you learn to program, I also cover the rest of the things you need to know to program professionally that classes and books don't teach you. "The Self-taught Programmer" is a roadmap, a guide to take you from writing your first Python program, to passing your first technical interview. I divided the book into six sections: 1. Learn to program in Python 3 and build your first program. 2. Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked. 3. Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, regular expressions and databases. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper. 4. Study Computer Science fundamentals including computer architecture, data structures, algorithms and network programming. 5. Learn to program for production: I cover the software development process, testing, and best coding practices.6. Finish with tips for working with a team and landing a programming job.You CAN learn to program professionally. The path is there. Will you take it?

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked