WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Python Programing Handbook For AI And Machine Learning : A Simplified Step-by-step Practical Guide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: Python Programing Handbook For AI And Machine Learning : A Simplified Step-by-step Practical Guide Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:26 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Python Programing Handbook For AI And Machine Learning : A Simplified Step-by-step Practical Guide

English | February 28, 2024 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CWS6P1LB | 124 pages | EPUB | 1.82 Mb

Machine Learning for Beginners: A Simple Guide
This guide is for anyone who wants to learn about machine learning but feels lost. Whether you're new to the field or need a refresher for a new job, this book is a great place to start.

What is machine learning?
Imagine a computer program that can learn to do things without being explicitly programmed. That's machine learning! This book explains complex ideas in a clear way, even if you don't have a science background.

What will you learn?
* The basics of machine learning, like different types (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement)
* How to use popular tools like Python libraries (NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn) to work with data and build models
* How to prepare your data for machine learning
* How to evaluate how well your models perform
* Different machine learning algorithms like regression, classification, and clustering
* How to improve your models by finding the best settings
* And much more!

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked