WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Birds of America Stories

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Birds of America Stories Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Birds of America: Stories By Lorrie Moore
2010 | 304 Pages | ISBN: 0307474968 | EPUB | 1 MB
"Fluid, cracked, mordant, colloquial.... Stand by itself as one of our funniest, most telling anatomies of human love and vulnerability." -The New York Times Book Review The celebrated collection of twelve stories from one of the finest authors at work today.ANew York TimesBook of the YearA National Book Critics Circle Award FinalistWinner of theSalonBook AwardAVillage VoiceBook of the Year"A marvelous collection.... Her stories are tough, lean, funny, and metaphysical.... Birds of America has about it a wild beauty that simply makes one feel more connected to life." -The Boston Globe"At once sad, funny, lyrical and prickly, Birds of America attests to the deepening emotional chiaroscuro of her wise and beguiling work." -The New York Times"Stunning.... There's really no one like Moore; in a perfect marriage of art form and mind, she has made the short story her own." -Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Birds of America stands as a major work of American short fiction.... Absolutely mastered." -Elle "Wonderful.... These stories impart such terrifying truths." -Philadelphia Inquirer "Lorrie Moore soars with Birds of America.... A marvelous, fiercely funny book." -Newsweek"Fifty years from now, it may well turn out that the work of very few American writers has as much to say about what it means to be alive in our time as that of Lorrie Moore." -Harper's Magazine

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked