WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

JangaFX EmberGen Enterprise 1.1.2

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
kalpatru
Post subject: JangaFX EmberGen Enterprise 1.1.2 Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:14 pm
Grown Up Punk

[ img ]

JangaFX EmberGen Enterprise 1.1.2

File size: 73.1 MB

Create Stunning Fire, Smoke, and Explosions in Real-time. We're proud to say that EmberGen is currently used in over 200 leading game studios. Our games specific workflow has been battle-tested in production for years. From fire and explosions, to energy and magical effects, realistic or stylized, EmberGen can do it. Not only does EmberGen allow for real-time iteration, but its ease of use and built-in texture export features are unparalleled.

Effortlessly Generate Flipbooks & Sprite Sheets
EmberGen has a flipbook workflow unlike any other visual effects package in the industry. Generate game-ready, fully assembled flipbooks in seconds, then preview your flipbook animations with our inspector tool. Need to make a change? No problem, it'll only take a few seconds. We built EmberGen from the ground up with games in mind.

Iterate with Unprecedented Speed
We get it: A single flipbook traditionally takes over a week to get right and is reused over and over. We got sick of that struggle and built EmberGen to give us the results we needed. EmberGen uses the full power of your GPU-so you can simulate and render volumetric phenomena in real-time for faster iterations than ever before. Utilize random seeds to generate new variations on the fly. All simulations are deterministic, so you can be sure the simulation is the same each time you open your project.

Instantly Export Game-ready Data
Export an array of game-ready data types with no special setup required
Final Renders
Motion Vectors
6 Point Lighting
Normal Maps
Depth Maps
& More!

Whats New

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Homepage