WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Barbed Wire Dolls 1976 Jesus Franco-Softcore 1080p BRRip x264-Classics

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Emperor2011
Post subject: Barbed Wire Dolls 1976 Jesus Franco-Softcore 1080p BRRip x264-Classics Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:52 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Barbed Wire Dolls 1976 Jesus Franco-Softcore 1080p BRRip x264-Classics

A prison in an isolated island is run by spineless and equally sadistic Dr. Carlos Costaa. In fact, he is a killer who murdered the actual doctor of that name, whose name he then assumed. Assisting him is a monocled lesbian woman known only as The Wardress who regulates the prison with an iron fist - for example, via chaining them naked to a wall just out of reach of food, or placing them naked on a wire-frame bed where they receive electric shocks. She reads Nazi volumes such as Albert Speer's history of the Third Reich as leisure reading. Due to these torturing several prisoners in the past have died. The current authorities in charge of the prison have concealed this by claiming these prisoners died of heart failure. Maria is sentenced to life in prison for the murder of her sexually abusive father. Upon her arrival at the prison, she meets this cold-blooded, sadistic wardress and Dr. Costa. Some time later Maria organizes a plan to rebel and escape.

Language: English, German, French
1.56 GB | 01:21:00 | 2752 Kbps | V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC | 1920x1080 | A_AAC-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels
Genre: Crime | Drama | Horror
Cast: Lina Romay, Paul Muller, Monica Swinn

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Screenshot

[ img ]
Quote:

[ img ]

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Movies”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked