WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Unfolding Universe: A Stellar Journey

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: The Unfolding Universe: A Stellar Journey Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:59 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Engish | PDF | 1989 | 388 Pages | ISBN : 0306432641 | 36.1 MB

There is hardly an area in our lives that has not been influenced by or does not owe something to astronomy. It has been the friend of the sailor exploring uncharted seas, the inspiration of the poet and artist, the source of mythology and astrology, the great arena in which theology was born and evolved, and the intellectual domain of the philosopher, to name but a few human activities that astronomy has enriched. The greatest chronicler of them all , William Shakespeare, conveyed his belief in the importance of astronomy to romance and music in The Merchant of Venice, where he had Lorenzo exhort Jessica to contemplate the heavens while the "sounds of music" crept in their ears and the "soft stillness and night" be.came "the touches of sweet harmony."
Astronomy is the queen of the sciences because it bore so me of our most important scientific principles; so now more than ever the stars, and the uni verse itself, are the ultimate laboratories where the high-energy particle physicists seek answers to some ofthe most perplexing problems about the nature of space and time and the origin ofthe universe. Indeed, astronomy has enabled us to grapple with some of the so-called "ultimate questions" about the nature of existence that scientists used to leave to philosophers and metaphysicists. We now have astronomical evidence that the universe originally began with a gigantic explosion that scattered the primordial ingredients of the cosmos thoughout space.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked