WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Cat Magick Harness the Powers of Felines through History, Behaviors, and Familiars

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Cat Magick Harness the Powers of Felines through History, Behaviors, and Familiars Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:26 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Cat Magick: Harness the Powers of Felines through History, Behaviors, and Familiars by Rieka Moonsong
English | August 8, 2023 | ISBN: 1631069551 | 160 pages | PDF | 12 Mb
Explore the magical qualities of our feline friends through history, folklore, and myths!

Incorporate feline energy into your spell and ritual work with this beautifully illustrated guide. Cat Magick invites you to bolster your magickal practice by embracing your wild feminine and developing the bond with your feline familiar. Learn about the centuries-long veneration of cats; feline history, myths, legends, and folklore; and the distinctions between familiars, guides, and messengers.
Begin working with the unique energies of domestic shorthair and purebred cats, as well as big cats, including tigers, lions, and panthers. Conduct your own rituals for:
Calling your feline guide and familiar to youStrengthening the bond with your familiarSyncing with lunar and solar energiesCreating fur talismansHealing with cat medicineAnd much more!
Open yourself up to Cat Magick and elevate your relationship with felines into one full of unity and mysticism.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked