WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Kathleen McGurl - The Girl from Ballymor

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kathleen McGurl - The Girl from Ballymor Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 6:00 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: The Girl from Ballymor
Author: Kathleen McGurl

Published: 2017
Language: English
ISBN: 9781848457058
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Extension: EPUB
Size: 646 KB
Subjects: Fiction, Literature, Historical Fiction

What would you sacrifice for your children? Ballymor, Ireland, 1847 As famine grips the country Kitty McCarthy is left widowed and alone. Fighting to keep her two remaining children alive against all odds, Kitty must decide how far she will go to save her family. Present day Arriving in Ballymor, Maria is researching her ancestor, Victorian artist Michael McCarthy - and his beloved mother, the mysterious Kitty who disappeared without a trace. Running from her future, it's not only answers about the past that Maria hopes to find in Ireland. As her search brings her closer to the truth about Kitty's fate, Maria must make the biggest decision of her life. What readers are saying about The Girl from Ballymor: 'Spellbinding!' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 'I loved this book.' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 'Wonderful... Was hard to put it down.' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 'Swept me away... I was totally engaged... Highly recommended.' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 'Fantastic!' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 'An excellent read... Compelling.' Goodreads reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Download Kathleen McGurl - The Girl from Ballymor

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked