WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

How Linux Works, 2nd Edition by Brian Ward

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
ad-team
Post subject: How Linux Works, 2nd Edition by Brian Ward Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:26 pm
Master Of Warez

[ img ]

pdf | 79.51 MB | English | Isbn:9781593275679 | Author: Brian Ward | Year: 2014

Description:
Quote:
Unlike some operating systems, Linux doesn't try to hide the important bits from you-it gives you full control of your computer. But to truly master Linux, you need to understand its internals, like how the system boots, how networking works, and what the kernel actually does.

In this completely revised second edition of the perennial best seller How Linux Works, author Brian Ward makes the concepts behind Linux internals accessible to anyone curious about the inner workings of the operating system. Inside, you'll find the kind of knowledge that normally comes from years of experience doing things the hard way. You'll learn:
-How Linux boots, from boot loaders to init implementations (systemd, Upstart, and System V)
-How the kernel manages devices, device drivers, and processes
-How networking, interfaces, firewalls, and servers work
-How development tools work and relate to shared libraries
-How to write effective shell scripts

You'll also explore the kernel and examine key system tasks inside user space, including system calls, input and output, and filesystems. With its combination of background, theory, real-world examples, and patient explanations, How Linux Works will teach you what you need to know to solve pesky problems and take control of your operating system.

devil.q3a
Post subject: Re: How Linux Works, 2nd Edition by Brian Ward Posted: Mon May 06, 2024 7:29 pm
Little Baby

Links are missing. Thanks in advance!

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked